Thursday, October 31, 2019

Live View Canon 50D

"Selfie" - 1/15 sec. f/20, 100mm, ISO 400
This week I purchased a used Canon 50D for a good value. Some might ask "why?" if you already have a 40D; I guess the possibility of a slightly better camera at a good value and now having two 'good' cameras were factors.

With work and cold weather I've not gotten a chance to wonder around and try the 50D out, but it feels good in the hands, just like the 40D does. I think I'm set on camera bodies now. The next purchase will likely be a full frame sensor, but not for a while. These may be considered 'old' cameras, but they still take very good pictures - especially behind a good quality lens (no matter it's age).

1/60 sec. f/5.6, 117 mm, ISO 400, Canon 40D
I've discovered the Live View and hope that there will be the opportunity to take some macro shots using the enhanced focus option in Live View this weekend .. post's will follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment